4:00 PM- Field Events
Triple Jump (B-G)
High Jump (2 Pits)
Shot Put (G-B)
Long Jump (G-B)
4:30 PM – Running Events (Boys Followed By Girl)
(Approx heats and time)
4x800m Relay Final on Time 1B, 1G= 4:30-5:00
400m Hurdles Final on Time 5B, 5G= 5:00-5:15
200m Dash Trials (time advance) 6B, 6G= 5:15-5:30
One Mile Run Final on Time 2B, 2G= 5:30-5:55
100m Hurdles Trials (time advance) 5G =5:55-6:05
110m Hurdles Trials (time advance) 5B = 6:05-6:15
100m Dash Trials (time advance) 6B-6G = 6:15-6:30
400m Run Finals on Time 5B-5G = 6:30-6:45
200m Dash Final 1B, 1G= 6:45-6:50
800m Run Final 3B, 3G= 6:50-7:10
110m Hurdles Final 7:10-7:15
100m Hurdles Final 7:00-7:05
100m Dash Final 7:15-7:20
Two Mile Run Final on Time 1B, 1G= 7:20-7:50
4x100m Relay Final on Time 2G, 2B= 7:50-8:00
4x400m Relay Final on Tome 2G, 2B= 8:00-8:20
1. Every team is allowed two entries per event, with no minimum standard. More than two entries are allowed if ALL entered athletes have met the Division 4 M.I.A.A. qualification standard.
2. The regular ML-12 participation limit of two running and one field or two field and one running (with a relay counting as a running event) will apply.
3. The meet will run in the same order as the M.I.A.A. Divisional Meets.
4. Scoring 10-8-6-4-2-1
5. Entries with seed times are due by Sunday, May 17, 2014 at 4 pm. ONLINE ENTRY AT www.plattsys.com See number 11 for entry procedure.
6. Finals (of 6 in the running events and 7 in the field events) will be held in the long jump, triple jump, shot put, discus, javelin, 100m, 200m and 400m hurdles.
7. Teams will be allowed only one entry in each relay.
8. High jump will open at 5’ 7” and 4’ 8”.
9. The meet will begin at 4:00 P.M. Teams should plan to arrive in time to be ready to compete starting at 4:00 P.M. Like the state meet, we will NOT wait for late arrivals.
10. We will run a 4x800m and it will be a scored event. It does count for event participation, but we will not be bound by the ML-12 no two races over 400m regular season rule.
11. Coaches will need to input their athletes’ times and distances on the www.plattsys.com website Track Entry System:
- navigate to www.plattsys.com
- click on Track Entry System
- New Users create User ID (use email account as User ID)
- input Team and User information
- click submit to process data
- if successful, user will receive two lines of confirmation confirming User ID creation and Team Name creation
- click continue to return to main Log in Menu
- Returning Users log into the system with User ID and Password
- STEP 1: enter athletes on your roster; review roster using Option 8 (Review/Update athletes)
- STEP 2: select meet (Middlesex League Championships)
- STEP 3: enter athletes into the meet; select athlete name from drop down list; then select the event(s) that each athlete is to enter (i.e. 100, 1 mile) and enter a mark (i.e. 5:00.0); hit CONFIRM to SUBMIT ENTRY; entry will appear in a list below the additional boxes
- STEP 4: enter relays into meet; select relay name from drop down list; select section A; enter a mark for the relay (i.e. 4:01.0); hit CONFIRM to enter the relays
- STEP 5: request email confirmation
235 Wellesley St
Weston, MA 02493
If traveling South on I-95/Route 128:
Take Exit 26 to Route 20 West. Turn left at School Street. Continue to follow School Street for 0.5 miles. Take a slight right at Wellesley Street. Continue