Deadline for meet entry is Sunday, May 22 at 12:00 noon.
1. Each team will be allowed to enter one (1) athlete per individual event and one (1) relay team.
2. Additional athletes from a team may be entered in an event if ALL athletes have met the designated “Special Standards” during the current competition season.
3. Athletes may also be entered into the Constitution State Conference Meet as a“wild card”.
4. “Wild Card” athletes should have performed just outside of the “Special Standards”. Coaches should use discretion so as not to embarrass the individual athlete during competition. (Two (2) athletes who have not made “Standards” may participate in an event if one of the “wild cards” was utilized).
5. Each participating team will be allowed to enter a maximum of three (3) “wild card” athletes who do not have to meet the “Special Standard” exception.
6. Only one (1) “wild card” may be used per individual event.
*** Being listed as an alternate on a relay team will not count as one (1) of the athlete’s four (4) events unless they participate in the relay. If athlete participate in a relay and is entered in five events, they will be automatically scratched from their last event. ***
7. No athletes will be allowed to be entered into an event once a performance list is made public for coaches’ viewing.
SHOT PUT 22-06 SHOT PUT 34-05
DISCUS 53-04 DISCUS 92-03
JAVELIN 49-06 JAVELIN 119-0
LONG JUMP 10-11 LONG JUMP 16-07
TRIPLE JUMP 21-00 TRIPLE JUMP 34-01
HIGH JUMP 4-02 HIGH JUMP 5-04
POLE VAULT 6-00 POLE VAULT 7-00